without sabotaging your health
Healthier Holidays Survival Guide is a 7-week online course that walks you through the season with meditation lessons, mindfulness reminders, life hacks, and of course amazing plant-based recipes for all your celebrations
2021 Course dates:
Monday, November 15, 2021 through January 1, 2022
We're getting started in:
YOUR BEST SELF.
FOR THE HOLIDAYS & BEYOND.
The holiday season can be a reflection of your ideals, a special time of year when the things you value most receive your fullest attention.
Prepare yourself mentally.
Get out ahead of the season, with a clear plan to stay organized, and with guidance to remain present and relaxed through the holiday rush.
Develop healthy habits.
Take excellent care of yourself, use your energy wisely, and meditate daily so you can make more mindful choices in all areas of life.
Indulge joyfully and deliberately.
Indulge mindfully, with beautiful meals and desserts your whole family will love, so your celebrations are better aligned with your values.
Savor the sweet moments.
Holiday magic is real. It comes in the form of fleeting moments that make the season special. Maintain the presence of mind to appreciate them fully.
Process the past year.
In this course, we'll reflect on 2021, take extra good care of ourselves, and enter 2022 in a positive frame of mind.
Get a head start.
This January, you'll be closer -- not further -- from your health and wellness goals. And we'll set intentional resolutions to make your dreams a reality in 2021.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
Plant-Based Holiday Recipes
Delicious, festive recipes to nourish you and your loved ones on Thanksgiving, Hanukkah & Christmas
Lessons on Cultivating Calm
Meditation lessons to keep you balanced, and methods for staying organized to reduce stress
Community & Support
An online community for encouragement, Q&A, and meeting likeminded new friends
Nourishing Recipes for Ordinary Days
Quick, comforting recipes to support your well-being on hectic days & evenings
Mental & Emotional Coaching
Advice and mindset preparation for challenging social situations
Meaningful Holiday Gift Guide
Early access to my time-saving list of ethical gifts for everyone on your list
Winter Solstice Rituals
Self-examination practices to do alone or with friends on nature's special holiday
Intentional Resolution Setting
Methods for assessing your goals and creating a clear plan to achieve them
Who is this course for?
Healthier Holidays Survival Guide was designed for people who:
- Usually dash through the holidays, reserving little energy or free time to enjoy them
- Want to learn to prepare healthier plant-based meals for themselves and their loved ones
- Wish to create holiday traditions better aligned with their values
- Would love to develop their own daily meditation practice but haven't had much success on their own
- Need some time-saving help with meaningful gift ideas for everyone on their list
- Find hosting holiday gatherings to be stressful
- Are naturally inclined to put everyone else's needs before their own
- Tend to be completely exhausted, a few pounds heavier, and in need of a major detox when January rolls around